The Value Category Hotel Features Exclusive Theme Park Benefits, 2-Bedroom Suites, Two Resort-Style Pools and Themed Dining at Extra-Affordable Rates
Universal Orlando Resort’s eighth hotel – Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites – opened in December 2020. Dockside Inn and Suites is the second hotel in the destination’s Value category, joining sister property Surfside Inn and Suites. The extra-affordable resort added 2,050 guest rooms, featuring standard rooms and spacious 2-Bedroom Suites. With exclusive theme park benefits like Early Park Admission, this hotel creates a value experience that is unmatched in the Orlando area.
Brought to life by the award-winning Universal Creative team, Dockside Inn and Suites makes guests feel like they have escaped to the perfect sunset with the cool, calm feeling of a beach retreat in a hotel that over delivers on value. It’s the destination’s eighth property in partnership with Loews Hotels & Co, providing Universal Orlando guests with a variety of hotel options for every style and budget, complete with exclusive theme park benefits to its three theme parks, Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay.
At Dockside Inn and Suites, guests can experience:
- Exclusive Theme Park Benefits – Hotel guests receive exclusive benefits including Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay, quick complimentary resort-wide shuttle transportation, charging privileges with their room key and more.
- 2Bedroom Suites – These suites, which make up more than half the rooms at both Dockside Inn and Suites & Surfside Inn and Suites, sleep up to six and offer guests an unrivaled value. With two separate rooms, families no longer need two connecting rooms for extra space. There is also a kitchenette area, a picnic table for meals and gathering, and a bathroom with separate bath and vanity areas so multiple people can get ready at once.
- Pier 8 Market – The all-American Pier 8 Market offers casual dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The menu features extra-affordable options, ranging from comfort foods to on-the-go options.
- Two Pools and Awesome Amenities – The lobby bar, Sunset Lounge, serves specialty cocktails and is the perfect place to unwind after a day at the theme parks. The hotel also features two pools and two pool bars as well as a Universal Orlando Vacation Planning Center, Universal Studios Store, Starbucks and more.
- Staying In the Action – Guests who stay at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites are located just minutes away from Universal Orlando’s three theme parks – Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure and Universal’s Volcano Bay – as well as its dining and entertainment complex – Universal CityWalk.
To learn more or to make a reservation, call 1-888-464-3617 or visit