Offer Available Now For Travel Through September 29, 2023
Click Here to Learn More
Orlando, Fla. (March 30, 2023) – Universal Orlando Resort invites Florida residents and locals to visit the ultimate road trip destination this spring and summer with its all-new “Buy a Day, Get 2 Days Free on a 2-Park, 1-Day Park-to-Park Ticket” offer – allowing guests to enjoy three days of theme park thrills for the price of one. Starting today, your clients can take advantage of this incredible offer for travel on non-consecutive days through September 29, 2023 – giving them the ability to experience a full range of emotions in exhilarating rides and attractions across Universal Studios Florida and Universal Islands of Adventure throughout the road trip season.
Whether your clients plan three separate visits to the parks or a multi-day vacation, there’s so much to see and do at Universal Orlando, and with this offer, Florida residents get to explore the hold-on-tight thrills and unparalleled entertainment that can only be found at the award-winning theme park destination, which include:
- engaging in loads of diabolical fun for kids, teens and adults as part of the destination’s newest attraction, Illumination’s Villain-Con Minion Blast – coming to Universal Studios Florida this summer
- racing alongside a ferocious Velociraptor pack at speeds up to 70 mph on Jurassic World VelociCoaster – Florida’s fastest and tallest launch coaster – in Universal Islands of Adventure
- entering two lands of groundbreaking thrills and magical fun in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade in Universal Islands of Adventure and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley in Universal Studios Florida
- embarking on a culinary journey with a wide variety of highly-themed quick service and sit-down dining options that raise the bar when it comes to theme park fare and will satisfy any craving
- staying in the heart of the thrills for a staycation at one of Universal Orlando’s eight magnificent hotels with options for every travel style and budget
- and so much more!
The “Buy a Day, Get 2 Days Free on a 2-Park, 1-Day Park-to-Park Ticket” offer is available from $173.84 – $221.54, tax inclusive, and can be used on non-consecutive days. Pricing is determined based on the first date selected for visit, and prices and availability vary by day. This ticket is also available in Florida Resident Vacation Packages through Universal Parks & Resorts Vacations. Valid Florida photo ID is required.
For more information about the “Buy a Day, Get 2 Days Free on a 2-Park, 1-Day Park-to-Park Ticket” offer and to purchase, visit www.VAXVacationAccess.com.
About Universal Orlando Resort – Where It’s More Than Magic, It’s Real
Universal Orlando Resort is an award-winning theme park destination that welcomes all to truly be themselves while enjoying world-class attractions that redefine theme park experiences. Here, a multitude of authentically thrilling, exciting and spontaneous adventures await – each inviting guests to embark on whatever vacation they crave while igniting their full range of emotions like never before – from the awe of walking the streets of Hogsmeade or Diagon Alley in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to the rush of adrenaline that takes over when coming face-to-face with a Velociraptor in Jurassic Park to the wide-eyed joy of seeing an entire slice of cake atop a delectable milkshake at The Toothsome Chocolate Emporium and Savory Feast Kitchen.
The 700-acre resort is home to three exhilarating theme parks – Universal Studios Florida, Universal Islands of Adventure and Universal Volcano Bay – that boast some of the most innovative and immersive experiences ever created, with a fourth next-level theme park, Universal Epic Universe, on the way. Guests can also relish in exciting dining and entertainment at the Universal CityWalk entertainment complex and enjoy incredible accommodations and magnificent theming across eight hotels that offer something for every style and budget – Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Hard Rock Hotel, Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, Universal’s Aventura Hotel and Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Surfside and Dockside Inn and Suites.
For more information about Universal Orlando Resort, visit www.universalorlando.com.